Welcome to the Beech House Dental Practice where we look forward to providing you with high quality service and a commitment to preventive dental care.
- We would like to get to know you before we look into your mouth
- We want to provide the highest quality care but only if it is what you want and need
- We believe that prevention is better than cure and protecting your teeth minimises the amount of dental treatment you should need. So we place great emphasis on preventive care, working closely with you to look after your mouth
- We recommend a regular examination of your mouth. Your dentist will advise you on how often is right for you.
- Our practice aims to care for all ages
In 2009 the Beech House Dental Practice achieved the BDA good pracitce award.
The BDA Good Practice Scheme is a quality assurance programme for UK dental practices. By becoming members of the Scheme, practices demonstrate a visible commitment to providing quality dental care to nationally recognised best practice standards
A ten-point commitment is at the heart of the Good Practice Scheme.
Your first visit
We know how you feel about making your first visit to the practice so we want to reassure you that we will go out of our way to make you feel comfortable.
If you are nervous tell us and we will take things a step at a time to allow you to gain confidence in us.
We always try to explain things as we go along and are more than pleased to answer any questions you may have.
We are particularly keen that our fees should be transparent which is why we will always discuss the cost of treatment and if possible give you a number of options.
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 1:00pm
2:00pm - 5:00pm
for a chat or
an appointment at
16 College Road